We offer the customized, state specific home healthcare policies and procedures you need to successfully take your home health care Agency through the process of state licensing, Medicaid, and accreditation.
Our policies and procedures are:
- Clear, concise, complete:
- Client friendly
- Easily searchable
- One continuous policy/document
- One “Search”
- Immediate results
- Through hyperlinks
- Allows for effortless operations
- Between Table of Contents, Crosswalks, and Policies
- Appear before each section
- Link directly to policy
- For quick reference
- No need to scroll through entire policies
- Standards or regulations
- Depending on Agency type
- Medicare or Private Duty
- Actual wording
- State-Specific Policies:
- Table of contents
- Policies written, based on state regulations
- State-specific Quick Reference:
- Lists all policies (Titles of policies, or brief description of policy) and policy numbers.
- Lists where policy can be located:
- State policies
- State addendum's
- Accrediting Body policies
- State Addendums:
- Provide state-specific updates
- Based on state regulations
- Table of contents hyperlinked to the policies
- Hyperlinked to policies
Fill out the form below for a no obligation consultation and one of our friendly consultants will get back to you shortly.
Our Home Health Care Policy and Procedures include:
Other policies, forms, documentation and consulting services are available upon request.
Click here for information about the other services we provide
If you would like to purchase our Home Health Care Policy and Procedure Manuals, contact our home health care consultants today. Our home health care consultants will help you understand what Manuals you will need to successfully obtain a home health care business license, CHAP Private Duty or CHAP Medicare Accreditation.
Note: All Products are subject to sales tax.